I don’t appreciate the way you treated me while I visited. It seemed as though you tried in every way possible to push my buttons. You messed with my money, sent mosquitoes to me to suck my blood, screwed up my train schedule therefore outing me more money, overcharged me for food, took my internet away and my phone minutes, poured on me the one time I had no umbrella, stole away my chance to see Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper, and you didn’t allow me to sleep.
Although I am angry and will never return, at least you had a few good things to offer…
Sightseeing in Milan
Duomo di Milano…
- Gorgeous gothic cathedral, actually the largest in Italia.
- The cathedral took six centuries to build and if you go inside you will understand why.
- Here are some pictures to show you!
Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II…
- I’m not big into designer brands but it’s definitely the place to buy a Prada or Gucci bag!
- Located to the left of the Duomo.
The Teatro alla Scala…
- The famous opera house designed and constructed in 1778 by Giuseppe Piermarini.
- Located just at the end of the Emanuele.
- Viewing gallery for seeing Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper painting.
- Be sure to make reservations at least a month in advance!
Eating in Milan
NEXT STOP: Bern, Switzerland (thank goodness!)